Bench Hand Joiner Vacancy
Enthusiastic individual required for opportunity to join a skilled team of joiners
The ideal candidate must be reliable, trustworthy, hard-working and able to work confidently and efficiently using their own initiative. You will also be working as part of a small team where good communication skills are required.
Skills to include:-
• Preparing and assembling doors, windows, and staircases ready for installation.
• Creating fittings for buildings as required.
• Manipulating drawings in order to produce complex wood products.
• Workshop and site-based experience required.
• Roofing experience required.
• Preparing materials/models/frames etc. from scratch
No training will be provided – the successful candidate must possess all the skills, knowledge and experience required to work independently with little support
Application by CV to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org